I have started to compile race results for the website and have back-tracked to the start of the V S year, producing a page per calendar month.
Sean has provided a neat feature that automatically creates an index for these, such that whenever I add a month/page it will automatically appear in the index.
Here’s the link for the index https://www.valleystriders.org.uk/members-area/race-results-index/
This link can also be found in the “Members Area” on the VS website
But maybe before you click on this link, have a read of the rest of this post to see what’s included, what’s not included, and how you can get results included.
Races included are
- All Grand Prix
- except for those in the “Any Other Marathon”, “Any Other Half” and “Any Ultra” categories as these tend to come in late – you can find these via the Latest Standings spreadsheet on the website, and if missing you should email [email protected]
- All Leeds Race Series Races
- The 11 races included as part of Juniors membership fees
- All Leeds Junior Run Series Races
- Other races and events recommended for juniors (e.g. track and field events)
Races not included are
- All parkruns (other than the 4 parkruns a year that are part of the Grand Prix). NB I am collecting all parkrun results in a spreadsheet (not for publication) to provide data for Club Handicaps and Grand Prix category groups. NB If you’re not listed as a Valley Strider on the parkrun system, I will miss you.
- All junior parkruns NB I am collecting all junior parkrun results in a spreadsheet (not for publication) to provide data for the junior participation awards NB If you’re not listed as a Valley Strider on the parkrun system, I will miss you.
- Fell races (other than those in the Grand Prix) as the results of all fell races are included in detail in the V S Fell Championship spreadsheet https://www.valleystriders.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/VSFC-Latest-Standings.xlsx
If you would like any other race results to be included, please provide them in the same format as here or in an Excel file to [email protected] NB please only provide the VS runners not the full results.