Apologies Steve O’ (Spain), Geoff & Sylvia (Orkney), the Kaisers (Old Trafford!).
Secretary (Paul B.) Nothing to report
Road Running (Brian Hanley) Brian has 2004/2005 road race rankings.
XC (Sam Harris) Martin Horbury returned to K&C
Fell (Steve Webb) - 23 people have scored points. Leaders are Andrew Cutts, Rob Bumstead and Geoff W.
- Women’s leaders are Sylvia, Sara and Madelaine.
- Sara was 32nd in Womens’ o45 at World Vet’s Championships.
- Looking for names for Calderdale Way.
- FRA relay also in Calderdale next year, so we should consider entering a team.
Treasurer/Membership (Danny B.) - Still solvent. 2 cheques for NoEAA fell in the one year.
- About 150 members.
Relays (Bob) - Harrogate Ringway this year clashes with club Xmas handicap - considering options.
- BMW - mixed team retained their trophy.
- LCW - had 4 teams. Women were 2nd.
Club Coach (Max) Nothing to report
Club Handicaps - Going from strength to strength - 46 in last one!
- Thanks to the Crosfills and John Umpleby (again!)
Notable Performances - Lisa - Yorkshire Women’s 20 mile champion.
- Vicky - selected to run for GB in half marathon.
Subs To remain at £10!
Committee Re-elected en masse except:
- Sam and Jules for women’s road.
- Mivvy to replace Sam for women’s XC.
- Vets. Remains vacant.
Races to Support Form handed out asking which races the Striders should continue to support next year:
- Meanwood Trail / Pulse Race / Harewood Stately Home 10K / Harewood 10 mile.
Meanwood Trail Race raised around £1,000 for Lineham Farm.
Harewood 10 raised around £4,000 - also went to Lineham Farm.
Should we consider another charity to benefit from Meanwood Trail next year?
- Wheatfields, Local Air Ambulance and Candlelighters were suggested.
Junior Members Need to decide whether to register them with NoEAA if it is free.
Ladies’ Vests Long discussion here considering other suppliers to replace the Complete Runner (poor quality/fit).
Investigations to continue!